Managing Editor, www.smallbusinesscomputing.com
PestPatrol recently released an updated version of its PestPatrol that is designed to detect and eliminate destructive internet pests.
New features in version 4 include:
- Separate spyware database for improved spyware detection.
- Intelligent reporting that may indicate the threat levels of pests detected and offer advice on appropriate action.
- Custom selection of what pests to detect, which should allow focused detection on specific vulnerabilities.
- A new control terminal that provides access to all the modules via the System Tray.
- An updated interface that should be easier to use.
Users may download a trial version of PestPatrol at the company's web site at www.pestpatrol.com.