Managing Editor, www.smallbusinesscomputing.com
ClickTracks announced the release of version 3.0 of ClickTracks Analyzer, the site metrics tool. According to the company, Version 3.0 maintains the visual user interface of previous versions and the same price point while adding functionality to the program.
The latest version is designed to integrate suggestions and comments from individuals in web marketing, web design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and pay per click businesses. Based on their feedback, ClickTracks Analyzer may now be even more effective at showing how visitors interact with a website.
New features in version 3.0 of ClickTracks Analyzer include:
- Improved Site Map - Building on their previous visual strengths, ClickTracks has made the Site Map more intuitive and easy to understand
- New search engine reporting and tagging - These features allow SEO and PPC consultants to more easily and effectively track, analyze and understand their efforts
- Microsoft .NET supportClickTracks Analyzer can analyze websites built in .aspx
- Improved handling of non-Roman character sets
- Faster performance and reduced memory consumption
- Built-in FTP client to simplify downloading and importing log files
ClickTracks Analyzer 3.0 is available as a free upgrade to current users. Prospective buyers can try a 30-day demo of the product by visiting www.clicktracks.com and selecting 'download.' Buyers can also purchase a fully licensed version of the program for $495 by visiting www.clicktracks.com and selecting 'purchase.'