Hello and welcome to the newly re-designed home of SmallBusinessComputing. While weve always provided the latest information to help small business owners and managers understand technology and make good buying decisions, our cleaner design will make it easier to find what you need when you need it.
Of course theres a lot more to us than just a pretty face; in addition to our regular coverage, were announcing Small Business Tech Daily, a portal of aggregated information delivered to you in a single page of critical information to help you better manage your business, save money, increase productivity and stay ahead of your competition.
Small Business Tech Daily will feature:
- The latest small business tech news from SmallBusinessComputing and from around the Web as it relates to industry trends, products and services
- Reviews and features on hardware, software, marketing, networking, mobile and more
- Buyers Guides to help you make the most informed and cost-effective purchasing decisions
- How-tos to help you get the job done
- Top 10 lists
- In-depth series
- Marketing reports, eBooks and white papers from industry experts
- Links to our small business and e-commerce forums
As we continue to offer new products and features, please share your feedback. We rely on SmallBusinessComputing readers and the members of the Internet.com community to offer guidance as we continually expand and improve our coverage.
Lauren Simonds is the managing editor of Internet.coms SmallBusinessComputing channel. Follow her on Twitter @laurensimonds.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other small business topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com Forums. Join the discussion today!|