NewTech's NTI Backup NOW! 3.0 Deluxe promises to be a complete and easy backup program that supports a wide array of storage devices and offers drive-spanning and expanded disaster recovery.
NewTech Infosystems, announced NTI Backup NOW! 3.0 Deluxe, the newest version of the company's backup and disaster recovery software.
NTI Backup NOW! Deluxe promises to offer flexibility and be the only software package that provides full-image and file level backups using CD-R/RW discs. According to the company, Version 3.0 extends the range of backup devices to include DVD, Hard Drives, JAZ, ZIP, MO, USB Pen Drives and more. Users should be able to create a full file backup and then, in future sessions, backup only new or changed files.
In case a PC is damaged or a notebook is stolen, the bootable disaster recovery discs may be able to recreate the entire system on a new computer. Backup NOW! Is designed to restore individual backed-up files that have been lost or corrupted and should be compatible with all Windows operating systems - including Windows XP.
New Features & Enhancements for NTI Backup NOW! 3.0 Deluxe include:
- Drive Spanning: Use multiple CD/DVD drives for unattended backup jobs.
- Added Support for DVD-R/-RW/-RAM, and DVD+R/+RW
- Added Support for internal / external Hard Drives.
- Added support for many more devices such as MO, Zip & Jazz, and USB pen drives.
- Simplified disaster recovery support for Windows NT, 2000, XP.
- A new and improved graphical user interface (GUI) that makes the system recovery tool easier to use.
- Advanced file filtering for improved control of backup jobs.
- Save backup images on Network (remote) drives.
- Enhanced backup writing speed on CD and DVD media.
Pricing and Availability
NTI's Backup NOW! 3.0 Deluxe is scheduled to be available in early September for an estimated retail price of US$79.95. Retail customers will be able to purchase Backup NOW! 3.0 Deluxe from various retail stores, NTI's online store at www.NTIus.com , as well as other online retailers. Volume site licenses for businesses are available directly from NTI at a discount price based on volume.