Managing Editor, www.smallbusinesscomputing.com
Softline Software unveiled its new Small Business Edition of BusinessVision 32, BusinessVision's flagship business accounting system.
According to the company, BusinessVision 32 Small Business Edition is a Windows-based accounting solution that offers features commonly available now only to mid-market and larger enterprises using much higher-priced systems that often require strong internal IT support.
The company says that its Small Business Edition is a mature system with a full range of functions and capabilities that include:
- Fully e-commerce ready with Softline's just-announced e-BusinessVision system.
- Ships with 16 seamlessly integrated modules - Payroll, AR and AP, General Ledger, Order Entry, POS and ten more.
- Designed to be upgraded to Standard and SQL Client-Server Editions as end-user companies grow.
- Integrates with market-leading CRM systems such as Outlook, ACT!, Maximizer and GoldMine.
- The system includes 150 report formats that are fully customizable.
For more information, please visit the company's website at www.businessvision.com.